Monday, May 14, 2012

GCB



I don't know about you but when I saw a preview for this show I was very much stunned. Ok not stunned because these days you can get away with ANYTHING. I never watched it but saw the commercial and basically figured out the plot, Christians Women:  judgmental, hypocritical, lustful, ruthless people. 

Being a Christian woman, I know we are not perfect BUT most of us are good kind women who want to help others and raise our families in the best way possible. I do know that we are being mocked and made fun of in society today.  

I am happy to announce that ABC has cancelled this show.......probably due to lack of viewers, which puts a smile on my face to know that not enough people wasted their time with this show. 

Our freedom of religion is most defiantly being stomped on but we can't let that get in our way of the truth and living the Gospel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment