Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm in need of some balance!!

I started this blog hoping to be a bit more faithful in keeping up with it. Well, after my last blog post in JUNE, I left on a 3 week trip to Utah and Idaho. When we got home it took a few days to recover then school started. Not just for my 1st grader but I also teach preschool. So my 7th year of teaching was about to begin. But the other big change that happened was, a few days after I got home from the trip I got a new calling in my ward  (the church I go to).......I was asked to be the Relief Society President.  So needless to say much more of my time was focused on my new calling. 

But I feel ready to jump back into the blogging world and hopefully share my talents with all of you whom I am grateful to for sharing yours.

Love, Leah
aka Libertarian Momma who can't cook or bake.



1 comment:

  1. Leah -- you are all grown up -- you are the RS President! I bet you are awesome. Love and miss you!

    I need to make those Christmas advent pictures, I want to send them to Ryan next year on is mission. You are an amazing lady -- Love you!

    ReplyDelete