Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The GREATEST Gift of All

I have a 3 young children. My oldest is 7 then my second is 4 (almost 5) and my baby is 2. Each year they ask for more and more things for Christmas. I was getting sick of it. I really don't like how commercialize Christmas is, as I know many of you feel the same way. The birth of our Savior was a miraculous time.

I knew I wanted to really focus on teaching my kids more about the events surrounding the birth of Christ. So I put together a 12 day countdown to Christmas. Each day we can learn about the events that took place leading up to His glorious birth and the events that happened after. 

Each day I will post the picture, scriptures and song for that day. If you would like the full packet of all the images please feel free to leave me your email. 

Enjoy and Merry CHRISTmas,

love, Leah
aka the momma who is sick of Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment